Monday, September 14, 2009

Mock Trial Update 1

So, I thought I'd just give some updates every once in a while about how Mock Trial is coming along, just to give me something consistent to post about...

To start off, we had our first official MT meeting tonight besides the parents meeting. The case was finally released this past Friday, which was pretty annoying since last year it came out in early August. The case this year is criminal, and deals with kidnapping. Needless to say, it's complicated... but awesome at the same time. Tonight I auditioned for two roles, the babysitter who was sitting at the time of the kidnapping, and the father of the kidnapped child. I'm not really sure what role I'm going to end up with, but I know that I'm one of the few that tried out for the babysitter, mainly because it's probably the hardest role in the case. We'll just have to wait it out and see...

Also, if anyone cares, here's the link to the case. (it's mega long, 6 witness statements... 3-4 pages each, yeah...)

http://www.njsbf.org/images/content/1/1/11325.pdf

That's all for the first update of (hopefully) many.

~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment