Saturday, March 13, 2010

Top 10 Favorite Albums

So, just a disclaimer, this is not a top ten best list, it's just my current favorites. Right now I don't exactly have the time to write ten little snippits about each one, so I'm just gonna give them in a list.





1. Absolution by Muse




2. The Bends by Radiohead




3. The Joshua Tree by U2




4. Elephant by The White Stripes




5. Is This It by The Strokes




6. Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme by Simon and Garfunkel




7. All That You Can't Leave Behind by U2




8. Abbey Road by The Beatles




9. Z by My Morning Jacket




10. Neon Bible by The Arcade Fire




4 comments:

  1. Dude, you have excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks. My brothers are to thank for that. :) They've introduced me to every band on this list except for Simon and Garfunkle and The Beatles.


    Oh, yeah... A couple more albums that almost made this list were:

    It's Blitz - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

    Origins of Symmetry - Muse

    Takk... - Sigur Rós

    Icky Thump - The White Stripes

    I tried to avoid putting two albums up by the same band, but U2 managed just because they're U2. =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I totally understand. I would've put OK Computer, The Bends, Kid A, Amnesiac and In Rainbows in my list, probably.

    The Strokes are awesome.

    Check out Metric, if you haven't yet. Very good new alt-rock band, female lead singer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kk will do.

    If you like the Strokes you should check out their frontman's new solo album. It's:

    Phrazes for the Young - Julian Casablancas

    ReplyDelete