Friday, December 18, 2009

So, I changed the name of my blog, because, honestly, my last title really sucked. I don't even know how I thought it up, or what's worse, I don't know why I thought It'd be cool. I got something that's kinda plain, but at least reflects somewhat what's in my blog ( e.i. pretty much everything is opinionated).

Anyway, I think I'm going to see Avatar with my brothers, and we're planning on renting It Might Get Loud when it comes out on DVD this Tuesday. I'll Probably have a review of at least one of them, maybe even two since I'm on break and will have the extra time.

Oh, and I saw Desperado last night. I'm not gonna review it, but just wanna say that movie was really awesome. It was like the boondock saints except it was set in Mexico, wasn't over the top violent, and starred Antonio Banderas. The plot was original, but had an interesting spin on it that makes it worth while.



One last thing:
Right after I posted this the first time, I noticed that my time is set to Pacific. Anyone know how to change that? Thx.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Desperado is awesome (Salma Hayek + Antonio Banderas)--totally way better than Saints. Check out From Dusk Till Dawn and Planet Terror for some more Robert Rodriguez shlock (when the 'rents aren't around, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Desperado is different from Saints. If you want, I'd see the sequel "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" which has a really good performance by Johnny Depp as an FBI agent who reminds me of an old pastor of mine lol. The original El Mariachi is decent too, but the movie's being in Spanish annoyed me, and I thought, language aside, Desperado was better done.

    ReplyDelete